Why Should Businesses Have OKR Champions?
“When used right, OKRs can help devolve authority to teams and provide governance,” said Allan Kelly, Agile OKR Coach & OKR Author.
Writing and reviewing OKRs, and everything else that comes with the OKR implementation process is exhausting. Also, getting the whole organization on board with objectives and key results is challenging. This may lead to an organization’s failure in its OKR journey.
This is where OKR champions come into the picture. Being a crucial part of the change management process, they lead to successful OKR adoption and accomplishment of organizational goals and establish a culture of steady performance management.
Download this eBook to Learn:
- The Story of an OKR Champion
- Who is an OKR Champion?
- Role of an OKR Champion
- Advantages of Having an OKR Champion
- Why Should I Build a Team of OKR Champions?
- Organizations and OKR Consulting
- Steps OKR Champions Take for a Successful OKR Rollout
- Who Should I Choose as an OKR Champion?