Access the recording of the panel discussion on SHIFTING YOUR IT SPEND FROM LEGACY TO LEADING EDGE, by Vishal Rustagi, Vice President of digital transformation, Unlock OKR along with three other associated leading digital experts and discover the key strategies for making your digital efforts a success.
The panel discussion was a part of the DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION ENABLERS – CORE INFRASTRUCTURE AND TECHNOLOGIES conference on day 3 of the Digital Transformation Week Europe, by TechForge Media.
- WHY: Strategies for creating alignment and prioritization within your organization to maximize results of IT transformation
- HOW: Simplifying and transforming applications, standardizing platforms, and automating operations to improve services, deliver more value and lower costs.
- WHAT: In what ways can the Internet of Things, pervasive sensing, and RPA be incorporated into companies existing data fabric?
- Integrating our connected ecosystem of suppliers, customers, and stakeholders and realizing the vision of the “digital value chain”
- Legacy system challenges and overcoming them.
If you are an enterprise-level decision-maker seeking to explore and evaluate new technologies and strategic approaches to drive innovation in your business, then this panel discussion could be revolutionary for you.
About Digital Transformation Week:
The digital Transformation Week Europe, 20-22 April 2021 (BST), was a FREE virtual event and conference consisting of top-level content and thought leadership discussions exploring the Digital Transformation ecosystem.
It helped discover the critical technologies and approaches needed to make better, more informed business decisions, improve operational efficiency, improve customer engagement and retention and drive your organizations digital culture.
The panel discussion is perfect for digital and IT leaders, driving change and innovation within their organizations and for those technology professionals making investment and strategy decisions, or building and executing pioneering projects within their organizations.