Conversation is public for all. Anyone within the organization can be a part of anyone’s OKR conversation.
- Navigate to an individual’s dashboard by searching for the user using Global Search.
- Identify the objective to whose conversation you may wish to review and reply. Click on the CFR icon, and the right drawer will open for you.
- If you are tagged in a conversation, you shall receive a notification. As you click on the notification, you will be redirected to the right drawer.
- Click on the text box with an add icon to reply to the same conversation.
- Type a reply and click on the tick icon to save the conversation.
- Once a message is saved, you may edit or delete the conversation. To do so, click on the kebab icon in the top right corner of that conversation.