As a user or team leader, you can add contributor(s) to an OKR using the following method:
While adding a key result:
- Login to your profile using your work email and credentials.
- Navigate to the top right corner and click on the plus icon.
- Select the option to “Create a new Objective.”
- Add the objective title. Click on Attributes.
- Add a description and choose the OKR type (e.g., Aspirational OKR)
- Select the objective type (e.g., team)
- Select start and due dates for the objective. Please note start and end dates can be defined within the organization’s OKR cycle.
- Save the objective and add key results related to the objective.
- Click on the attribute of the key result added, add a description, metric.
- Now to add a contributor, click
- Once you click on the “+” icon from the dashboard page, there opens a left drawer where you can add contributor(s).
- Add a contributor from your team, or you may also add a contributor from an external team.
- Save the key results and submit the objective.
After adding the key results:
- You will be redirected to your dashboard once you create an objective and key results under that objective and save the objective without adding a contributor.
- You can see the objective you have created. Click on the objective you added. You see a contributor column and a “+” icon inside the key results tab.
- Click on the “+” icon to add a contributor to your OKR. Search for the user you want as a contributor.
- Once you select a user, a left drawer will open to confirm the details. You can then change the target dates and add a message.