Having frequent employee check-ins allows you to communicate with your employees and thus correctly understand what they are working on currently. Employees also feel they have a safe place to share their concerns and discuss their ideas. When the line of communication is open between managers and employees, it boosts their morale and fosters positive relationships.
Here are a few of the ways check-ins are helpful for managers and employees.
- Managers have an overview of everything happening within the company and how things will evolve.
- Allow managers to build a good rapport with their team members.
- Employees stay connected and follow good behavioral patterns.
- Encourage employees to come up with questions, concerns, and ideas.
- Managers can motivate their employees to feel validated and heard.
- Correcting employee performance issues becomes quick and easy, leading to improved productivity and performance.